Are you a big time music lover?? Do you claim to have heard every single wavelength of music ever created??
Then here’s a challenge for you…I bet you haven’t heard these songs and even if you have, then I am quite sure that you must have kept a ear vrat (fast) for one full day so that nothing else enters and troubles your eardrums after that.
Are you ready for the challenge? Here we go…
1. Desi Branded
2. ‘Eye to Eye’ by Pakistani pop sensation Thahir Shah
3. ‘Sunday Morning Love You’ by Bhim Niroula
4. ‘Give Me Tablet 2’ by Bhim Niroula
5. ‘Dancing All The Night’ by Bhim Niroula
6. ‘Goodbye’ by Aaban Khan
7. ‘Menu Tatti Aundi Payi’ by Jassi Jassal
8. Some Japanese band
9. Vennu Mallesh – ‘It’s My Life What Ever I Wanna Do’
10. Some Rap God forbidden disaster by Hezakya Mixologist
11. ‘Fuddu’ by Shakti Rawal
12. ICEJJFISH on the floor
13. Supersonik, Elektronik
14. ‘Bullet’ by Sunny Gill
And if that’s not all, here’s the funniest, most pathetic love song ever heard…
Mera dimaag fatne wala haiiii…Someone HELLLPPP…!!!!!