LOVE ME LIKE SHAH RUKH KHAN LOVES HIS SENIORITA IN DDLJ!!!
Shah Rukh Khan is the king of hearts. We all want a lover, brother, son, friend like Shah Rukh Khan.
Sing for me like Shah Rukh Khan sang in DDLJ, let’s go to Switzerland for honeymoon, hug me like Shah Rukh Khan, call me “Naina Naina Naina! Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain! Rahul, naam toh yaad rahega…!
The way directors have made this guy woven into our day to day life only raises our expectations about all male members in our life and family.
Let’s check the list as how and why this guy became a part of our life through his various roles in movies!
1. Shah Rukh Khan is the perfect son and mama’s boy
Shares high smelling and magical powers with moms: Check K3G with Jaya Bachchan
2. Shah Rukh Khan is the son-in law every father-in-law wants
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge: “Jaa Simran jaa, isse zyada pyar tumhe aur koi nahin kar sakta”
3. Shah Rukh Khan is the best second-husband material
In Deewana, he gives Divya Bharti the makeover from sad white suits to colourful Western outfits
4. Shah Rukh Khan is the perfect teacher to revolutionary youth
He teaches how leaves can be best used in a love relationship in Mohabbatein
5. Shah Rukh Khan is a good husband
“Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain, pyar bhi ek baar hota hai aur shaadi bhi ek baar karte hain” And then, Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai Anjali, Tum Nahin Samjhogi!
6. He’s a good, good brother
After all, he was a positive brother to Aishwarya Rai in Josh
7. He is a good lover
He has the capacities to haunt you to death if you don’t love him back. Checkpoint: Anjaam
8. He is a good son in revengeful mode
In Baazigar, he also fooled everyone into believing that there were two of him
9. He is a good sports coach
The 70 mins speech in Chak-De was so inspiring that his gang of girls won the Hockey World Cup: Awesome
10. He is a good Jija ji: Check Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham
He put his hand on her head the very day her father passed away on a very rainy day. Plus, he is so good, he got his saali married to his own real brother……best Jijaji
11. He is a good friend
He loved Naina so much in Kal Ho Naa Ho that he sought out the best man possible for her and fixed the two!
12. He is a good human being
In Swades, he proved that you don’t need to be living in a country to feel for it. The way he got bijli in the village, he beat Phunsuk Wangdoo of Three Idiots! So nice that he came back to India to provide love and care to his Nanny.
13. He is a good guy to have an extra-marital affair with
In Kabhi Alvidaa Na Kehna, he proved that this man marries every woman he falls in love with, some honesty, eh!
14. He is a good reporter: Check Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
The way he brought the story of a poor man to the masses and created a mass movement again corruption and got justice for the right people was awesome!
15. He is a good detective
In Baadshah, he gets calls from White House to solve cases…
16. He is a good dependable army officer
In Main Hoon Na, he proved that an Army officer can serve the country in any way and what shooting skills! He knew exactly how to shoot to save his saree beauty…Major Ram Reporting Sir!
17. He is the oh-so-perfect lover
Will love you, sacrifice happiness and marry you at 60…and live happily ever after. Check: Veer Zaara
18. SRK is the perfect Personal Secretary
Who will do anything to please his boss: Always YES BOSS!
19. SRK is the right robot kind of material
With good kid bonding: Any guesses?
20. The awesome dancer
Who won the World Dance Competition: Check his moves in HAPPY NEW YEAR.
21. The Real Braveheart: Check Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Who looks into the eyes of death and says come get me, but love gets him!
22. The perfect Daddy: Check My Name Is Khan
Who can go to any limit of getting justice for his kid, even have the doors of White House opened!