Growing up is a stage we all wish we could avoid. Especially when that time comes where you have finished your studies and are entering your career line.
That’s the time when you are about 24. And as sudden is your turning 24 is the sudden barrage of questions that gets unleashed onto you. And if you are of the fairer sex, God alone save you.
So if you are a girl, then am sure you are going to relate with this dreadful stage. These questions are bombarded on her not only from relatives but to her surprise from friends too. Where most of the questions are regarding marriage, let’s see what are the other questions the girls feel apprehensive about..!
1. Are you single?
2. When are you getting married?
3. What is the best time to get married?
4. Are you gay?
5. Don’t your parents tell you to get married?
6. Doesn’t it bother you that your friends are married?
7. Are you going to invite me to your wedding?
8. Do you prefer love marriage or arranged marriage?
9. Did you find a job?
10. How much does your job pay?
11. You would know how to cook.. won’t you?
12. Are you happy?
13. Do small children remind you of your childhood?
14. Do you drink?
15. Have you ever done drugs?
16. Have you ever dated before?
17. Have you ever been out late?