It is that time of the year again, when you get to move your booty and your parents don’t ask you to come home before dark…
Yes…Garba week is the most awaited dance festival of India. Old and young deck up in their dance costumes and come out in large numbers to dance the night away. Look your best in your traditional attire and carry it with your best make-up.
When it comes to make-up, some of us tend to go overboard. If you really want to attract all the attention for the right reasons, avoid the following blunders…
1. Garba is not the time to try new make-up combos. Try and match it with your dress and keep it elegant.
2. Do not even dream of stepping out in make-up which is not water proof. You don’t want your liner and foundation getting smudged with the sweat and the heat.
3. Don’t be in a hurry to do your make-up. Apply make-up on a clean face, to allow the moisturizer and concealer to set properly
4. If you are planning to hide your dark spots, take the advice of a pro, unless you want to look like patchwork.
5. Doe-eyed make-up is the in thing for 2015. Highlight it with a vibrant colored eye shadow
6. If your dress is full of bling, then feel free to go for gold or silver eye shadow
7. Finish off your look with a lip gloss in a nude shade over a dark lipstick
8. At all time,s ensure that the strings of your backless choli are well tied and in place
9. Ask your designer to give you a pocket in your lehanga to carry your mobile
Lastly, be a responsible kid and keep your parents informed about your whereabouts.