I’m talking about thode jhoothe, fenku, gapodi and golibaaz dost ki. We all have friends who speak shit, mere fantasies or a list full of lies spoken occasionally! But at some point we realize what’s ‘doodh’ and what’s ‘paani’ and we’d be like ‘sachh to isne aaj tak bola hi nahin hai’.
We ultimately have to stop or insult the person, so the person may stop doing it. In case, he keeps on deceiving to an extent that we get irritated, it results in ‘us ke saath rehna hi nahin hai!’
I have this, I have that, I’m going to buy this, I have ordered that, blah, blah, blah.. And somewhere in our mind, we are thinking ‘kuch nahin hai tere paas!’.
When are you in the world going to stop blabbering. STOP IT!!
I don’t understand what do such people get out of bragging all this unreal stuff? The person is falsifying always!
Here are some ‘lies’ your friends must have told you at some point:
1. I’m buying an Audi this month
Bro, you told this 200 years back.
2. I have collected 1 lakh rupees in my account
It must be your parents’ account..!!
3. That singer? He’s a cousin of mine
Then you must be a producer…
4. It’s difficult to manage so many girlfriends
Well, raksha bandhan is on its way.
5. I have a big house
Then you can surely have India ODI at your place?
6. I was at a girl’s place last night
Why, got a watchman’s job?
7. Don’t worry, the police know me well
That’s why they stop you every time!
8. Hey? She was your ‘Bhabhi’ at one time
Ya, ok ok..
9. I own a Ferrari but it is parked at the village
And the village must be in Canada?
10. Dad’s car has security with it
But wasn’t that the checkpoint.?!?!
11. Do yo know there was an alien on my terrace
Didn’t it take you along?
12. I was in Goa
Which Goa, the one in your backyard?
Yes! we used to do this as kids but some of them still do it on regular basis! I’m sure you guys must be having some ‘phenkne vaale’ yaani ki ‘phenku’ friends… share it and do tag them!