So, you think you are Brad Pitt? Well, we all have assumptions about ourselves, at times to the extent of being conceited!
But there is one place where all the lying and ass-u-me fails….in front of your Mom! Khurki lists out certain facts that you thought your mom didn’t know but she always had her own reasoning about:
1. That your boyfriend has been recharging your phone most of the time…..she’s happy as long as your phone has enough balance for her to call you
2. That you have already tried your hands at smoking and alcohol….she’s silent because she trusts you not to sing “Main alcoholic hoon”
3. That your pocket money goes out in paying your last month’s debt…as long as you don’t ask for more, the home budget is already tight
4. That you are not watching TV but chatting with your best friend or boyfriend till 2 am….she can’t thank God enough you landed home early and are safe in your room
5. That many times those stay-out parties have boys too…..she’s happy there are boys, her little girl is safe
6. That your new dress is from your boyfriend and not your college friends…..the house budget cannot afford all those dresses, so let her have the cake and eat it too
7. That you are not going for an education tour but a gang-up……..go kid see the world, your way…family holidays are costly affairs
8. That your brother’s new perfume bottles vanish……..my little girl knows the best use of home products, never waste money on boys
9. That she loves her mother more than her dad………..not possible, all girls love their dads more than their moms………
10. P.S: Mom, I know you know all this but please don’t tell dad…….because I always want to be his little, innocent, lost-in-the-woods princess! Love you Ma!