Who doesn’t want something large in life?
Everyone does! A person who has a ‘chotta phone’ will always be happier and cheerful after getting a new phone or an ‘iphone’! A person with an old car will always be grateful if he gets a new one.
Basically our happiness doubles when our pocket doubles along with the things around us. There’s always hope to get something bigger and something more valuable. But have we ever thought about the small things in life, which are much fun too?
Like things that money can’t buy, but are not really “little”…Because at the end these are some of those hearty and ‘forever wala love’ things!
KHURKI tells you about the small things which stir a big circle of joy within us…
1. Free WiFi Zone!!
2. Light aa gayi hai! Yayyyyy!!
3. Getting money from relatives.. (aaj to paise milenge!)
4. Free ‘Daru and meat’ on friend’s birthday
5. Getting your favourite dish when you’re daayyymn hungry
6. Getting to drive your favourite car
7. India v/s Pakistan, if you’re a cricket fan
8. When people appreciate you ‘Peeth Piche’
9. When your loved one cares for you
10. You see your favourite teacher from school
11. You suddenly bump into your first crush!
12. When you wake up with your dog next to you
13. When you see your parents after a long time!
14. ‘Nutella’ for chocolate lovers
15. ‘Chai-Pakora-Samosa’ in baarish ka mausam
16. When a baby holds your finger
17. Fight for last pizza slice
‘Bade Bade shehron main aisi chotti chotti cheezien hoti rehti hain’ but these so called ‘chotti cheezien’ are worth melting for, as they bring real joy deep down our hearrrt!!
Well, if you have any of these ‘chotti chotti baatien’ then do tell us too…