Independence means to have full freedom to do what you intend to, to act and react the way you want to and life happening just the way you want it to happen.
It’s when you are living it your own way, with no one to stop you, no one to argue with, no one to quarrel with and there’s just no pressure!
Obviously, there would be many things that make you feel an independent citizen of India because when we talk about Independence, India has much more to offer!
Khurki asks: Are these the things that YOU think make you feel independent?
1. Freedom to worship any religion
2. Driving without a seat belt
3. No opposition to loud music
4. Parents not stopping you from going out at night
5. Equal treatment no matter what caste, creed I belong to!
6. Freedom to watch porn
7. Freedom to keep as much black money as I want…
8. To litter anywhere, anytime…
9. To howl like idiots on roads at night…
10. Cleaning or pissing on public walls…
11. Tax to be paid, goes in my pocket…
12. Drinking and driving 😉
13. One nation, one road tax!
14. Driving the way I want to..
15. To abuse anyone who overtakes my car!
Seeing today’s era, KHURKI feels that these are the things which any person or basically a youth connects to and feels independent when it’s just like their way!