It’s really hard when you can’t fall asleep. Insomnia can be very tough to deal with and in extreme cases, you might even require some professional support to help you to drift off. However, while pharmaceuticals are advised for most cases of insomnia, many are reluctant to use them. Natural methods of treatment, like marijuana, are much more of a preference for some. You can use either sativa or indica for sleep, with individuals taking a preference for either one or the other. Cannabis can aid in promoting relaxation and works as a heavy sedative. It also has stress-relieving properties that can help those who stay up late into the night worrying, to calm their thoughts and get a good night of rest. There are many different types of products which is why speaking to a medical professional about them is always recommended as they can advise you on whether to take delta 9 or delta 8 weed. Having said that, cannabis is not for everyone and there are other methods that can help to reduce insomnia.
With this in mind, it is important to remember that there are a number of methods out there designed to help you enjoy a better night of sleep. For example, some people find that products infused with CBD help them to unwind and relax which can make getting to sleep easier. If you are thinking of trying a natural approach to treating your insomnia, doing some research into CBD infused products such as cbd oil gummies might be in your best interests.
And then of course, there are also people who use cannabis as a sleeping aid. Although if you are considering using cannabis to help you to drift off, it is vital that you do your research to find a calming strain such as Organic Black Nuken, which you can read more about here: https://www.budbuddies.ca/product/organic-black-nuken/.
For now though, Khurki brings you some things insomniacs will definitely relate to! Go on, take a read!
1. You are bored, no one’s there to talk so you try to find ways to keep yourself busy.
Of course, duh! You’ve got at least 8 hours to spend alone
2. OK, so the first and the natural thing you try every night is watching TV, whatever that comes at night. Maybe a repeat of some dumb saas bahu serial.
Shhh… It’s a secret…!! It becomes your routine.
3. You just try hard to explore the refrigerator.
Your stomach doesn’t understand the concept of no snacks after 11 pm
4. If nothing is found in the fridge, you try to become a ‘master chef’ to try out some different dish that you always wanted to make.
That will help you waste some of the time.
5. After quietening the noise of the stomach, the selfie mode turns on and you discover a new hairstyle there to fashion in the office
6.Bored of this boredom… Alright so now what? Let’s check Facebook for new status updates
Maybe you will find someone there to chat with.
7. What’s the time. Oh F***!! Just 2:30?!!
It’s strange how time crawls at night!
8. Ummmm…what left what left…
Make tomorrow’s to-do list.
9. Done that too..Still no sleep !
Till then maybe you’ll to read a book or listen music.
10. What the heck…way too tired to do anything of that. Fine. Let’s get under the blanket and try to sleep
Finally time to sleep.