Rahul Gandhi has become the topic for chai, coffee, bedrooms and bars. The media wants to write about when he sleeps, what he eats, where he travels and whom he dates.
He might not have achieved much on the career front, but he sure has entertained us all in all these years. We have for you today, some fun facts about the most reluctant politician of India.
1. Rahul never studied in one school for long
The security personnel kept changing his schools. In the latter years, he and his sister were home schooled.
2. He is an alumni of St. Stephens and Harvard
But due to security reasons, he had to shift to Harvard in the last year. Do we smell a rat?
3. In the US, he was living under assumed name Raul Vinci
Again due to security reasons!
4. They say he also holds an M.Phil degree in development studies from Trinity College, Cambridge
That’s too much to digest!
5. His first job was that of a management consultant
We hope the company did not go bankrupt after he joined.
6. His ladylove is Veronique Cartelli, an architect from Spain
Well, we hope she has some fine designs for him.
7. He plays a decent game of badminton
And suspiciously, he never seems to lose.
8. You will often find him in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt
The girls love him irrespective of the colour.
9. The Crown Prince has a sweet tooth
Listen up girls, he just can’t resist a good gelato.
10. When in Delhi, you might bump into him at Oberoi’s 360degrees
And he has a standing order of Chicken Consomme.
Though we don’t need to prove it any further,but have a look :