To or not to be a parent is a critical question. A question which every married couple has to face at some point of time or the other.
There will be times when you both won’t be able to agree with each other on this topic. But in an ideal marriage, you should have a clear chat with your fiancee about this before your get married.
We hope you have taken these following glaring facts into consideration.. We are not here to scare you!
1. Do you know that babies wake up at 3 am for feed the first three months and on an average, you will change 10,000 diapers?
2. A baby born in 2016 will cost a crore by the age of 18!! Are you ready for that?
3. You should want to have a baby and not need to have a baby. Babies are not supposed to save your marriage? Make your husband settle down or fulfill your dreams
4. We all love puppies, but they too grow up to be big dogs. In the same way, babies are adorable but will become teenagers one day. Get over the baby stage, life is long and tiring
5. Are you ready to disrupt your life and turn it upside down? Are you ready to take on this responsibility which might strain every aspect of your life?
6. It takes two willing people to make a baby. You both need to be ready, do not force each other for it
7. Babies need money, are you willing to downgrade your perfect life to make a budget for the baby. No more Starbucks and dining out every Saturday!
8. Listen to your partner’s opinion, don’t hear it. Maybe you are insisting on an answer that he does not want to give?
9. There is nothing wrong with you if you don’t want to have a baby, it’s perfectly normal
10. If you think the commitment was a close call, rethink. All your estimates of sacrifices and demands will go out of the window