BANGCOCK. Oh sorry! BANGKOK did the magic. Rahul Gandhi made a comeback after his long trip. He roared in Parliament, he roared in his Kissan Rally and made people realise that “Picture abhi baki hai mere dost”.
But this was just according to him and his Congress mates. India saw Rahul meow, not roar and took a dig at Rahul on the social media….
1. Pamper’s shares will drop big time
कल संसद में बेटे का कॉन्फीडेंस देखने के बाद मम्मी ने तय किया है आज से राहुल बाबा Diaper नहीं पहनेंगे.. #RahulMeows
— GabbaR (@SaffronAnil) April 21, 2015
2. Nice one
— Jazz V.S (@BrokenAndaa) April 21, 2015
4. Mand Buddhi Balak is the word I guess
5. Taare Zameen Par Moment
— Venkateswaran (@venkateswarankn) April 21, 2015
6. Good Question…Very Good Question….
7. That Nanna munna rahi hu, Desh ka sipahi hu moment for Congress
It appeared that the whole congress was cheering so that their disable child can perform in kg annual day function #RahulMeows
— Ajit Nihalani (@ajitnihalani) April 21, 2015
8. But when the good suit costs you 10 lakh, no one will digest it.
9. He doesn’t know where to get massage done in India?
Buddhu ne thailand me massage karwake, yaha aake bakchodi chalu kar raha hey #RahulMeows
— Mogra (@mogambokush) April 21, 2015