Piku the movie releases coming Friday, May 8!
Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Moushumi Chatterjee and Irrfan Khan, Piku has been directed by Shoojit Sircar. Deepika Padukone portrays a Bengali architect living in New Delhi and Amitabh Bachchan plays her ageing father with an issue with the ‘motion’. The film explores the dynamics of their relationship as they take a road trip to Kolkata.
But Khurki is khurki. It has to find the “weird” in the simplest of things, so here they are:
1. It is all about Poop
2. Struggle of a young girl with an old farty ass
3. A movie about shit of life
4. Another Bollywood love story with a different ‘motion’ issue
5. Piku and Poop that’s all they offer
6. The balancing that a woman does between work and family
7. How we treat our parents when they are old and no gold
8. Advertisement project of Lavanbhaskar Churan
9. One-sided love of Irrfan Khan for Piku
Can’t Wait For Friday! Am going for the first show…What about you?