OMG Facts is back with some more amazing stories that we bet you didn’t know about. The longest moustache to have been recorded is 12.5 feet long and if you want to know how chewing gums came to be sweet, well read on!!
1. J.K. Rowling was turned down by twelve publishers
2. Yves St. Laurent smoked about 150 cigarettes a day
3. There is scientific evidence that money can buy you happiness
4. Coffee could be extinct by 2080 due to coffee-growing regions becoming too warm to support the growth of wild Arabica beans
5. The longest moustache ever recorded was 12.5 feet long
6. 48% of Englishmen fall asleep during sex.
7. The phrase ‘rule of thumb’ is derived from old English law which stated that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than our thumb
8. It was a dentist who added sugar to chewing gum in 1869
9. Panama is the only place in the world where one can see the sun rise on the Pacific Ocean and set on the Atlantic without moving.
10. Cleopatra made her lipstick from crushed beetles, which gave it a red pigment, and ants which she used for the base.
What’s the score, then? How many did you know? Please share in the comment box down below!