Just when you thought we were gone, we are back with a new set of some extremely amazing OMG Facts.
In this Did You Know (DYK) session, we ask if you know how much time in your whole life you spend kissing? What’s that one thing that’s surprisingly banned in Singapore? Read on, as we have all the answers!
1. For most whales, sex only lasts a few seconds
2. On an average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day
3. Just like alcoholics have AA, sex addicts have SLAA (Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous). They have a 12-step program too!
4. In your whole life, you will spend 20,160 minutes kissing. That’s over 14 days!
5. In early the 16th century Europe, prostitutes were called ‘nuns’
6. Saksaywaman are stacked stones and boulders outside Peru, and fit together so well without mortar that it’s impossible to get anything between two of the stones
7. A married woman is only allowed to have one glass of wine in La Paz, Bolivia
8. Chewing gum in the entire country of Singapore is illegal
9. Capri, Italy, has a ban on “noisy footwear.” No flip-flops or squeaky shoes