The Nepal earthquake has once again made us feel proud of our Indian forces, which have left no stone unturned in helping bring life back to Nepal.
The road from Kathmandu to Pokhara has been opened by Engineer Task Force inducted, Army sources said.
The Army, which has established a helicopter base in Pokhara, has pressed into service four advanced light helicopters and two Cheetah choppers.
The Army said that induction of 18 medical teams, besides three field hospitals, has been completed. One field hospital has been deployed at Rajdalgarh near Lalitpur with one orthopaedic specialist, one surgical specialist and one anaesthetist along with attached medical staff.
Additional doctors have been tasked to cover 80 KM radius area around the base in two mobile teams, the Army said.
One Engineer Task Force, which was inducted yesterday comprising 40 personnel, five Earth Moving Equipment (Engineer Plant) and generators, has also started functioning.
The Indian Armed forces have always proved their commitment, dedication and commitment to the nation in each and every way, whether it was Uttrakhand, Kargil, North-East, Kashmir, Punjab, Natural Disasters or manmade calamities.
Khurki feels very emotional in sharing these pictures, because khurki too has a heart….
1. Indian Forces serve beyond parameters of caste, creed, religion
2. Indian Forces sacrifice self to serve others
3. Dedication and commitment for all
4. Army is trained for selfless service
5. Every soldier knows the importance of life and loved ones
6. Armyman on call of duty can sacrifice morsel for a bullet
7. Armymen is busy in doing for others without even thinking whether their family is taken care of or not
8. Soldiers know that the entire country is their family
Saluting the spirit!!!