Mothers are amazing creatures. Motherhood makes their life exhausting, messy and humbling.
They put their needs on the backburner and forget all about themselves.
All our mommies are on a roller coaster ride 24/7, all thanks to us. So we wondered that if we were to ask them what they wanted this Mother’s Day, they would probably say:
1. A remote controlled, self changing diaper
2. Teenaged children who don’t argue on everything and roll their eyes
3. To be able to wake up one day on our own, without the alarm clock
4. And to wake up to a house that is clean, laundry done and breakfast ready
5. Break from maid supervision once a week
6. Just a nap
7. To have my cup of coffee while it is still hot
8. A hot bath with no banging on the toilet door. And no ‘ What are you doing ?’ questions
9. Get drunk on tequila. Lots of it
10. To not hear I want to do potty one day
11. Tantrum free babies for one day
12. A foot rub from a professional
13. The husband to handle the kids for a change
14. No cleaning of butts for a day
And, this one tops the list – To be me!
Go ahead, make this Mother’s Day the most memorable one for your guardian angel!