Teach your children to be good not just clean up !
Every child should be encouraged to clean up the home and do basic chores in the house, in order to help him develop into a responsible adult. It might seem like a mammoth task to get them to do anything, but it’s really not that tough.
Follow special Khurki tips and soon you will be the one in control:
1. Don’t expect them to be perfect in clean-up, they’re kids after all
2. Don’t wait for them to grow up, introduce the clean-up concept when they’re young
3. Be generous with praise and appreciation for their clean-up. This is a positive exercise not a punishment
4. Stick to the clean-up schedule if you want them to be consistent
5. Always be clear with your instructions for clean-up and be there to guide them at every step
6. Always cut them slack. After all, how many of us actually want t0 clean up our rooms
7. Don’t be too high-handed about deadlines and reminders. They don’t need a certificate of excellence in cleaning their corner
8. Be a good role model for them to copy and learn