Take a break from your busy and stressful life. If you have just had a nasty break up, your children are giving you a hard time or if your husband is always busy on his phone, then plan an escapade alone.
When you travel alone, the lessons you learn and the memories you make, stay with you for life. But we do live in a nasty world, so we advise go well prepared and ensure that you are safe at all times.
Follow these tips please:
1. Pretend to be a married woman. And since married woman do not travel alone in India, all jerks will assume that your husband is around
2. Avoid carrying too much cash. Do hide some in your socks for sure. You never know who’s watching from where
3. You might be a pro at drinking. Buy we insist that you drink inside your hotel room and not get drunk at a bar
4. Try to keep your body parts covered. Just because you are in Goa, don’t choose a solo trip to wear a bikni for the first time
5. Avoid roaming in the night, devise a plan that has minimum activities in the night. Please tuck yourself in at a decent hour
6. Please do not attempt even to drink tap water. And we are just not worried about your health, the water could be spiked too
So, next time you travel alone, do keep these check points in mind.