Hockey is our national game but when it’s about ‘India’s favourite game’ or a ‘live match’ in your city… then my friend, cricket stadiums are houseful from inside to outside.
Tickets are sold in black, parkings are full, roads are jammed, dates get postponed, plans get cancelled because it’s only and only about ‘DE GHUMAKE’!
From T20s to test matches, people keep themselves up-to-date and if by chance it’s #Indvspak, then my friend it’s no less than a ‘festival’ in our country. Every 5th person in our country is supposed to be a fucking running walking crawling die hard cricket fan. People know the IPL first records off by heart, and miss their essential parties, dates, concerts etc etc because of their love for cricket.
Ever wondered why it doesn’t happen in case of our national game or any other game?
Well, Khurki did and that’s something worth asking from people so Khurki managed to get some viewpoints on ‘Why Indians are crazy about cricket?’
Chal chal nikal!
2. Because most of them don’t even know our national sport
Yayyy! It’s Cricket!
3. Because Sachin is known as ‘God of Cricket’?
Yuvraj Singh of Delhi Daredevils shares a lighter moment with Sachin Tendulkar.
4. BCCI is bigger than any other sports authority?
Tujhe kuch pata bhi hai BCCI k baare main?
5. Velle haege ni ki karan? (They’re free, what should they do?)
Lolll… Well, maybe they’re just free for cricket!
6. Cricket is convenient enough to be played in a room
Really? I mean any game could be played in a room.
7. Respect for cricket players!
8. Coz they don’t have to pay taxes
Is what someone told me…
9. Because they’re ‘Chutiyas’
How could a person abuse someone of the same biradari? But that’s how it is.
10. Coz it’s played in every ‘Mohalla’
If you remember those lines ‘Sunday match lagana hai?’
11. Best game for ‘Sattebaaz’ log?
Vindu Dara Singh se hi poocho bhai.
12. Coz they love ‘Chaukaas’ and ‘Chakkaas’
Yes. It’s indeed too much fun.
13. Or they just follow Virat, Yuvraj or Rohit?
Most of the girls watch cricket for them.
14. They love dives?
Oooooooo betttttaaaaaaaaaaaaa jii!!!
15. The entertainment it gives?
Hahaha, Aaj IPL dekha?
16. Gives goosebumps?
Arre bhai feeling se dekho maza aata hai!
People love cricket more than their underwear, more than they love sleeping, more than their girlfriend/boyfriend…
Well, Khurki thinks these were some of the valid reasons for people going craejjjjyy for ‘Kirkit’…. if you’ve any different view, then do keep us posted that!
Here are must-watch cricket memes.