KHURKI is a character who's sarcastic by birth and has sarcasm running in its veins in place of blood. Its bitter-sour tongue gives it the edge!
No matter what the songs are today, these oldies are simply incomparable..!!
I have not being one of those kids who has grown up in the typical Indian household where the parents listen to old Hindi tracks in the evening, but I know that there are certain tracks which I shall surely play when I have my kids at home..!!
Here is a playlist that will mesmerize you with its melodies and you will have a time transportation to the golden era:
1. Yaad Kiya Dil Ne Kahan Ho Tum – Patita
2. Aa Neele Gagan Tale Pyaar Ham Karein – Badshah
3. Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjha – Anpadh
4. O Mere Dil Ke Chaen – Mere Jeevan Saathi
5. Aye Dil Mujhe Bata De – Bhai Bhai
6. Na Ye Chand Hoga – Shart
7. Jawan Hai Mohabbat, Haseen Hai Zamana – Anmol Ghadi