Ladies, if you are sexually active, hopefully you are sticking to these 11 safe sex practices. Number two on the list is ‘Use Condoms’, something we should all be doing to prevent the spread of STD’s. Unfortunately, one of the most annoying things to do in India is to buy condoms. Sometimes the logistics are such that your man isn’t able to do the needful and you will have venture out yourself.
Why shouldn’t you? After all we live in a world where men and women are equal. Those of you, who have tried doing this, will agree with us. The others please venture at your own risk.
The experience is so awful that you will want to become a nun by the time you reach the cash counter.
We give you a list of WTF things you should expect:
1. The chemist will go – “Hain”
2. Repeat yourself, loudly. Heads will turn
3. Next, expect the aunties to start staring at your back
4. The old and smelly chemist will send his female assistant out
5. But, you wanted the dotted ones in litchi flavour
6. By now you are the proclaimed sex*** in the store
7. By now, you decide to buy the family pack hoping to avoid the trauma
8. To add fuel to the fire, the chemist goes:
10. This is all we have, is what the chemist says next
11. And when you go – “Please check again?”
Until you go condom shopping next time. :-/