14.1 C
New Delhi
Thursday, December 9, 2021

Fire breaks out at Shimla eatery

Humour

Himachal Khurki
Himachali with blood, heart & Soul. Gali Gali Himachal Ki Nas Nas Mein Basi Hain. Truly loves & care about the state of Himachal Pradesh

Shimla, Oct 17: A fire broke out at an eatery near AG office in Shimla on Tuesday evening. No loss of life has been reported so far.

Panicked people ran helter-skelter for safety. The fire was reportedly caused by bursting of LPG cylinders Tara Bhojanalaya near AG office.

Three fire tenders were rushed to the spot as firemen continue to fight the blaze.

Source Tribune India

- Advertisement -spot_img

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

148,897FansLike
631FollowersFollow
266SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Also From The Author