Man-Eater Escalator In China Gobbles Up Woman!

Humour

A 30-year-old woman Xiang Liujuan was literally swallowed by an escalator in  china on Wednesday. How tragic could it be that only minutes before the accident, the staff members had noticed that a panel on the escalator had become loose. However, they failed to issue proper instructions or put up warning signs for the visitors.

Courtesy: Reuters

The same day, a young woman was killed when she got stuck in the gap between the floor and a goods elevator in the southern city of Wuxi.

These incidents have put the safety of elevators and escalators once again under the spotlight. Experts point to a variety of concerns, including manufacturing defaults, overuse, lack of maintenance and poor inspection.

Man-Eater Escalator In China Gobbles Up Woman!

Another footage showing how careless the staff is!

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Exit mobile version