Some of the biggest hit movies of our times did not actually start off with their present names. And some of them are so shocking that we are glad that somebody had the sense to change them before their release.
We had a good laugh reading about them, we sure hope you do too.
1. Ram Leela became Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ramleela
The movie was going to be a hit, with or without the bullets !!
2. Jaffna became Madras Café
We wonder if it would have done well with the former, as we saw no café and no acting from John as usual.
3. Tum Hi Ho more aptly presented as Hamari Adhuri Kahani
4. Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum, hold your breath Veer Zara
The title does not make a difference. When you have SRK, the movie will be a hit.
5. Saali Kuttiya. Better sense dawned for it to be Katti Batti
The producers and the directors had an awakening well in time.
6. Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum. Another attempt changed to Jab Tak Hai Jaan
It seems Yashji went away with this wish to make a movie by the name. Maybe someday YRF will produce a movie titled Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum.
7. Rambo RajKumar. Whatever! R.. Rajkumar
With or without the Rambo, the movie was a bummer. PERIOD.
8. Aman Ki Asha. Well, how it became Total Siyappa is a mystery
Though we think the movie might have done some business with the former name.
9. Punjab Express/Ishq Via Bathinda – hit movie Jab We Met
Bebo totally justified the second title. Smart thinking!
10. Jai Raam Ji Ki released as Bullet Raja
One worse and the other worst. Need we say more!