Myth busted! An apple a day may not keep the doctor away. An apple which keeps the heart healthy is not a friendly fruit any more.
According to a new research it has been found that daily apple eaters had just as many doctor visits as those who did not regularly eat the fruit. Sad but true..!!
This has everything to do with the huge and massive environmental changes that are taking place. So, let’s see how your favourite fruit has turned a traitor.
Here are some reasons:
1. Apples are now up to 6x sweeter than they used to be. Apples are naturally filled with a sweet substance arabinose. This substance is higher than ever in apples.
Candida, a form of fungus craves this sugar. This fungus in a very small amount, lives in your mouth and intestines. Its main job? Helping out with digestion and nutrient absorption. But in excess it creates rashes, negative behaviour, increased yeast infections, and countless ill-effects on your digestive system, wreaking havoc on your system.
2. Apples are one of the highest sprayed fruit trees in the world. You think one pesticide is harmful. Try 42 different kinds of chemicals to ward off pests. You can’t just wash this stuff away.
Why should we care about these chemicals? They can be carcinogenic, hormone disrupter just to name a few…
Some mutated apples are half red and half green
3. Arsenic has been found in apple juice as well as apple jam. Yes, in your favourite apple juice too…
Why is arsenic being found in fruit juices? Well, organic and inorganic forms of arsenic can be found in soil and ground water and as a result, small amounts may be found in certain foods and beverage products. This will increase the chances of cancers, immune and neural dysfunction, and various other long term consequences.
Well, our purpose is not to thoroughly scare you off this potassium-enriched fruit. Don’t worry. We have solution to how you can eat this forbidden fruit. Read on!!
1. Eat locally – Find a garden or farmer nearby. The fruit will be fresh and direct from the tree.
2. Eat Seasonally – Wait until the fruit ripens and is ready to be picked. Chances are that the seasonal apple will be less sprayed.
3. Eat organic and non-genetically altered or hybridized fruit. It’s a much healthier option.
We should not give up these great foods from our Mother Earth. There is always a way. God never made these hybrids!! But food today is just not as real as yesteryears…and I’m afraid it’s just getting worse.