Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a timeless beauty. The mere mention of her name spreads a strange feeling of mystery and infinite beauty. Her fans are always ready for all kinds of facts and details about her.
In order to satisfy that curiosity, we today have for you some unknown facts about her. They are sure to take you by surprise. Read on!!
1. This lady has been getting on an average two movie offers on a daily basis
2. A Barbie doll was launched in her name in 2005, which got sold out in a few minutes
3. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan even has a tulip named after her
4. She was the first actress from Bollywood to be invited on the Oprah Winfrey Show
5. Her first stint with limelight was in class nine when she acted in an advt for Camlin pencils
6. There was a wax statue for her in Madam Tussaud even before Big B
7. We bet you didn’t know that she has endorsed both Pepsi and Coke
8. Aishwarya has a fetish for watches, not diamonds
9. The lady had declined a dinner invitation from George W Bush, when he was in India, due to her prior professional commitments
10. While shooting for a soap commercial in Dubai, her fans caused a major traffic jam
11. The mother of Aradhya makes it a point to drop her to school every day
12. You won’t find her on any social network
Wishing you loads of love and happiness and successful movies….