There is not a single soul who never loved nor was ever loved!
The languages may be different, so must be the expression, the relations and the climax of every story that started with a heartache.
Someone told me never marry your love ‘coz that finishes love and surrenders into habit and need.
This collection of Jagjit Singh’s Bollywood ghazals is for all those who loved and were loved but never ever united in physical space with their soulmate!
The victory of true love is not to be together in physical space but to be united mentally and in soul…the purpose to see your love happy and smiling, with or without you!
Tumko Dekha from Saath Saath
2. The love that find its expression in music as it flows from one soul to another
Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho from Arth
3. A love so sacred that all it desires to be is known for love and just love
Honton Se Chu Lo Tum from Amar Prem
4. For those lovers who have loved and will cross all just to brings happiness to the one they love!
Koi Fariyaad from Tum Bin
5. The passion and strength of love cannot be hidden, a force which makes you fight all odds!
Badi Nazuk Hai Yeh Manzil from Joggers Park
Ego and conscience are not for those in love. All that matters for lovers is being in love and being with the one they love
Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya from Sarfarosh
7. Tears only the beginning, but the pain after tears dry up is unbearable for those in love and lose their love
Chitthi Na Koi Sandesh from Dushman
8. When the relationship is bonded with two eyes meeting each other, no one can break it
Kiska Chehra from Tarkeib
Is it your name! The very existence of me and I is over, ‘coz every bit of me turns into you